Experienced Window Cleaning Technician Job Description
Looking for those individuals interested in becoming a Window Cleaning and Exterior Maintenance Technician with High Access Experience! We seek to hire candidates experienced in high rise equipment including bosuns chair. Duties include various types of window cleaning (Standard Clean, Restoration Clean, Construction Clean and Glass Scratch Removal) and exterior building maintenance such as remedial caulking and pressure washing.
Work is Monday through Friday 6:45 AM-3:30PM, some nights, weekend and out-of-town work with notice and availability of technician. Pay includes shift and out-of-town differential and attendance bonus.
Technician must have:
- A strong work ethic
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to read a work order
- Ability to pass a 10 panel Drug Test
- A valid drivers license
- Experience with any of the following window cleaning techniques and tools, i.e.: general squeegee and pole use, waterfed pole, ladder use, lifts, bosuns chair, rope descent systems, suspended scaffold systems is desired
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards
- A focus on speed and productivity
- Physically fit with the upper body strength to perform the above duties
- Ability to work at heights comfortably
If you have these skills, are committed, and dependable we would like to talk to you.
- Compensation lined to experience and performance
- Benefits after 60 days for full time employees; including medical, dental and life insurance
- Holiday and vacation time
- Sign-on bonus after 60 days and accident free
- Both classroom and hands on training provided
Return to main page: